Living with mind and body relaxed is our natural state, our birthright. It is the fast pace of our lives that has made us forget.
Sacred Earth Somatics is the practice of Tyson Bartel, who offers Thai Massage, Feldenkrais, and Yoga Therapy from his studio in Nelson, BC.
The studio is also home to Courtney Wren-Mabbutt, a therapist who offers an embodied, relational approach to healing. Together, Sacred Earth Somatics offers our clients comprehensive healing for both mind and body.
Benefits of Thai Massage
The art of relaxation is a key to good health, vitality and peace of mind. Rediscover this through Thai massage.
- Provides you with mental, physical and emotional tension release
- Gentle re-aligment of the spine and joints
- Pain relief and self-healing of the body
- Enhanced creativity and sense of well-being
- Learn more about Thai Massage
Benefits of Feldenkrais
The art of body alignment is another key to good health.
- Improves your neuromuscular functioning
- Helps improve your posture
- Frees your body to move more easily
- Teaches practices you can do at home
- Learn more about Feldenkrais
Benefits of Yoga Therapy
The art of body-mind integration is yet another key to good health.
- Personalized yoga practices for your needs
- Guidance for you to go deeper into the healing benefits of yoga
- Helps you integrate your yoga practice into your daily life
By Appointment in Slocan Valley & Nelson
Kamloops bookings available for: June 29-July 2